This is another favourite finger food recipe and a super breakfast option! They are packed with important nutrients for baby and are super easy to whip up! You can also make the pancakes the night before, refrigerate and heat up the next morning for a really quick brekkie! If you try them let me know what you think. Love Sophie x
1. Blitz the banana, egg, and oats in a blender such as a nutribullet.
2. Add the peanut butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon and blitz again until you have a completely smooth batter.
3. Heat some coconut oil/butter in a frying pan over a medium high heat and when hot add spoonfuls of the pancake batter. You can make them as big or small as you like!
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side until golden and set in the middle.
5. Serve on their own or with some greek yogurt for dipping!
Note: You can serve to baby cut into fingers if 6-8 months old or if baby has developed pincer grasp you can serve cut into small pieces.